Saturday, June 19, 2010

horrible and terrible

do u know what had happened to me this afternoon?
hmm... let me tell u.. *close eyes and crossed hands*

when i was playing with my dogs, a big man with a big motorcycle stopped right i front me. n it was make me really shocked. instantly, my dog barked at him. the man removed his helmets from his head n gave a death glare to me. *really really really shocked*

then the man left me and my dogs..
i dont thought about it anymore, and then i walked to the carpark. unfortunately, we met again.. (me and the creepy man) and... by dog barked at his motorcycle, again.
i told her to stop her bark. she stopped, but the man was already at his mad limit. so he took out his shootgun and pointed it to my face.

"get off with that dog, OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!", he said that to me. i tried to explain, that she was just kidding, its just her habit to bark at anyone's mototcycle.
but he ignored me and keep pointed his shootgun. i was too scared to say anything else to make him lowered his gun, so i just got off from his face.

this is the most horrible and terrible time in my life. omg...
fortunately he dont shoot me..
because there is still a lot of thing that i havent do (like writing in this lovely blog),
a lot of ice cream that i havent get to try,
a lot of person that i wanted to meet,
and of course there is still a lot good thing that i want to do in this short life.

hope u all not get this short of tragedy.. *cold laugh*

1 comment:

✩Izumi✩ said...

OMG, that's really horrible and scary D=
I hope you're okay now, and never EVER have to live something like that again D=