Thursday, April 22, 2010

friends

sometimes, i feel alone.. even there are many people around, or even there are my friends around me, i felt that i'm alone. i just feel upset, why they wouldn't give their attention to me. i feel jealous to one of my friend named "S". she always get my friend's attention. if she come near my friends, my friends will forget me, and listen to her. i never be like that. no matter how, or no matter what i had did or gave to had their care and attention, i just never get it..
i want to can change myself. want to open a new page of my life into a new me,
a "me" that everyone always like.
a "me" that always cheerfull.
a "me" that always get cared by others.
a "me" that always be loved, and be missed by everyone..
so i'll never always feel empty, and always cried behind their back...

may God hear this, and fulfill my wish..

No comments: